Monday, September 15, 2008

One Cup of Pepsi

So everyday I normally am wanting some kind of American substance or sweet. I brought some stuff with me and then my dad bought some stuff while he was down here, but I have really tried to do with as little as possible. Just so I can say I did it and because if I don´t eat it or spend it I get to give it to the kids.
I have played soccer almost everyday since I have been here. I noticed that they are keeping score but I normally have no idea how my team is doing. The other day I was on a team with two other boys after we won by one point I started to leave but they ran after me and said since we won there was some kind of reward. I went into the dinning room and was poured a whole cup of Pepsi. I was smiling the hole time this was definitely a treat. The other boys also had giggly smile on their faces as they sipped their reward.

Your word is sweet, sweeter than honey on a honey comb.

2 comments:

NolefortheLord said...

Hey Lindsey it's Chris Lee soccer everyday huh well when you get back home all of us back in the states are in trouble. Think about it exercise everyday and less junk food you will be able to run circles around us when we play UF (Ultimate Frisbee) together again. Got to run talk to you soon. Stay safe and God Bless.

Blessed are they that keep his testimonies, and that seek him with the whole heart.

Anonymous said...

awww.. that's sweet. ;) (pun intended)