Monday, October 27, 2008

Me Amigos

The bus ride to church.
Josue is 13 years old, but he is really big for a Peruvian. Since the bus drops me and the older kids off at the Presbyterian church on the way to the kids church, we have half an hour hang out at a park.

This is Josue. He took my sweatshirt so . . . I took his. I am still wearing it tonight and hope I don't have to give it back! I am sure a lot of volunteers probably give the kids some of their clothes when they leave, I wonder if any take some from the kids!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are too cool Lindsey!! But Florida is missing your sonshine because it got down to 39 last night and it's only October! The only thing I could figure was that you are not here to warm us up with your light! Sorry the boy asked for his sweatshirt back. And did you know Sam was giving you bunny ears in that picture! Shame on her for setting such a bad example for the kids! :0)
Love and miss you lots,
Mom

Unknown said...

Are you really going to keep the child's sweatshirt? Huh? Are you? LOL!!! You crack me up and I agree with your mom - Florida misses you something awful!

Love,
Mrs. Baker