Wednesday, November 19, 2008











Monday night Sam and I put on an evening for the mother figures while Amy, Laura, and Angela watched the houses. We bought some chicken and made some mashed potatoes and salad, the best part was the cheesecake that was for dessert. I think they enjoyed the time to relax and spend time with each other. After dinner Sam read John 13.1-17 where Jesus washed the disciples' feet and then we washed the mothers' feet. We are thankful for their service to the kids.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lindsey, Glad to hear that the mothers are being honored for all their hard work and dedication to the children. They work hard everyday with what feels like little appreciation for their efforts. I know that I personally could do more for my own mother just helping out with the little things goes a long way. God has blessed those mothers with loving hearts as he has done for you also. Shannon told me that you were not feeling well so I am writing to say that I will be praying for you to get well soon. write to you later, bye